The Mill is a brand new community and we want everyone living here to have the opportunity to get involved in shaping it and the future design of the areas yet to be built. It is our role to provide opportunities for all residents to be informed and involved in what’s going on in the community. You can be involved as much or as little as you like. With the future development of the riverside park area, community facilities and village centre there will be lots of exciting opportunities to contribute in a range of ways.
You can get involved in many different ways, these include:
- joining The Mill Living conversations on our social media pages
- create or join a residents’ group
- getting to know your neighbours
- sharing your skills or knowledge to help build The Mill community
- sharing ideas on community initiatives that would be great for the community
- giving us feedback on our services
To find out what’s happening in your area and how you can get involved, please get in touch with us on 029 20 434416 or email email@example.com
Closest Rail station:
Ninian Park Station, Leckwith Road Leckwith Road, CF11 8AH
Service runs every 30 mins approx direct to Cardiff Central
12,13,17,18,96 & 96a run regularly from Cowbridge Road East to City Centre.